- 4,5 oz Soya mince
- 1 Vegetable bouillon cube
- 14 oz Crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 14 oz Water
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 14 oz large white beans
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients of the slow cooker recipes except the beans in your slow cooker, mix them together.
- Put your slow cooker heat on “low” and let it cook for 5-8 hours
- Rins the beans and mix them to the rest of the ingredients when 30 minutes of the cooking remains. Add spices and salt according to your preferences.
Serving tip: Rice or flat bread, look for Naan, Chapati or Pita bread in your grocery store. Curl some tasty olive oil and heat the bread in your oven for a while.
If you want to fry the minced soya, follow the instructions on the package and put it in water for a while before. Add the onions and garlic in the end of the frying process.